Welcome back from the Thanksgiving holiday! Today, we wanted to take a chance to inform you of some recent webinars we’ve produced and upcoming technical bulletins in the next few weeks.
Earlier in November, we hosted a webinar on Community Viral Load. The webinar details what CVL is, why it’s important, and how it’s used in HIV/AIDS prevention. You can view the webinar recording here.
We also hosted a webinar on Routine Testing, presented by Thomas Donohue, Director of the UCLA/Pacific AIDS Education and Training Center. You can find the webinar and its discussion of Routine Testing and its relevance to us here.
In the next few weeks, you can look forward to technical bulletins and broadsheets on these topics from us:
- Organizational Cultural Competence Tehcnical Bulletin
- HIV Viral Load Measures to Monitor HIV Prevention, Treatment and Care Services Broadsheet
- Hiring Peers vs. Non-peers Technical Bulletin
- The Linkage to Care Broadsheet
- The Logic Model – Step One Technical Bulletin
What other topics would you like to see us address? Let us know in the comments!